Saturday, August 9, 2008

U-turn

Well, here we are on another exciting Saturday evening at my house. I've been looking at YouTube. Actually I've found my husband spending more time on YouTube than me...
Anyway, I'm going to try and embed a video on to my blog. This is for all the Midnight Oil fans out there!
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=LBORTHao3eo#
Will it work?
Well at least you can click on the link. I had hoped to embed the YouTube box on my site but I can't get the embed URL to work and the Help screens are not helpful :(
Give me another couple of hours and I might've loaded one of my own videos to YouTube anad then I will add it to my blog..... meanwhile I'll have a look at podcasting


Here it is, Blogger for some reason had a hernia about embedding the source code, but here is the URL:
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=Bw_mieNxVbM

Enjoy?!?

1 comment:

Michelle McLean said...

I'll show you how to do it when I see you next. Its not as easy as a lot of things that you can do with Web 2.0.

Good choice of video though.